
Ok my Friend Jen Bird gets total credit for giving me this recipe. And i am so glad she posted it on her blog cuz I just loved it! Ot was easy and yummy and healthy. Ady has eaten about a half a loaf since i made it yesterday. Enjoy!
In your mixer mix:
5 C HOT water
¼ C oil
¾ C honey
Then add:
2 C wheat flour
Mix until it looks soapy
Then add:
1 T bread enhancer/gluten
1 T salt
2-3 C wheat flour (or until it looks like a pancake batter consistency)
Then add:
2 T yeast
At this point, keep adding wheat flour 1 C at a time until it cleans the bowl.
NOTE**You end up adding A TOTAL OF 10-11 CUPS OF WHEAT FLOUR** (no more than 11 cups) So I like to keep a little piece of paper close by and mark how much I’ve added. Like in the beginning you add 2 Cups, so then make 2 marks, then when you get it to a pancake batter consistency mark how many cups you’ve added. And so in the end it ends up being 10-11 cups of wheat flour. (If this doesn’t make sense, please let me know)
Let it knead in the machine for 5 minutes. Then cover it and let it raise for 15 minutes.
Divide it into 4 equal loaves. Then beat out each loaf on an OILED countertop in a rectangle until all the bubbles are out. And roll it into a loaf and put into your pan. (I grease my pans with Crisco)
Then let them rise for 15-25 minutes. (I actually let it raise for 30 minutes)
Bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
5 C HOT water
¼ C oil
¾ C honey
Then add:
2 C wheat flour
Mix until it looks soapy
Then add:
1 T bread enhancer/gluten
1 T salt
2-3 C wheat flour (or until it looks like a pancake batter consistency)
Then add:
2 T yeast
At this point, keep adding wheat flour 1 C at a time until it cleans the bowl.
NOTE**You end up adding A TOTAL OF 10-11 CUPS OF WHEAT FLOUR** (no more than 11 cups) So I like to keep a little piece of paper close by and mark how much I’ve added. Like in the beginning you add 2 Cups, so then make 2 marks, then when you get it to a pancake batter consistency mark how many cups you’ve added. And so in the end it ends up being 10-11 cups of wheat flour. (If this doesn’t make sense, please let me know)
Let it knead in the machine for 5 minutes. Then cover it and let it raise for 15 minutes.
Divide it into 4 equal loaves. Then beat out each loaf on an OILED countertop in a rectangle until all the bubbles are out. And roll it into a loaf and put into your pan. (I grease my pans with Crisco)
Then let them rise for 15-25 minutes. (I actually let it raise for 30 minutes)
Bake at 350° for 30 minutes.
4 comments:
hailey...
You need to update this blog! I need some summer recipes!
Hailey, I am so impressed with the meals that you make. You're a gourmet chef! Also I'm so impressed with all the blogs that you keep updated!
this lincoln
تركيب دش
فني تركيب دش بالرياض
فني تركيب دش بالرياض
فني ستائر بالرياض
تركيب ستائر بالرياض
فني تركيب اثاث ايكيا بالرياض
محل ستائر بالرياض
Post a Comment